- They don’t feel like explaining because they’re afraid you won’t understand.
- It’ll make them feel worse if they do because the subject is just being brought up again.
- They don’t know what’s wrong.
- Privacy / Personal space
- Afraid of being judged.
- They don’t want anyone worrying about them.
- Tired of hearing the lie that “It’ll be alright.”
- its obviously about you.
- They just don’t want to talk about it.
we cant change people, changing someone u love is stupid.
giving in to each other and compromising works better than changing, i love him
It doesnt mean that when you have all the friends in the world, all of them loves you. It doesnt mean that if you have all the money in the world, you can get anything you want. It doesnt mean that someone loves you, and they can do anything for you. It just means it’s you, live it up suck it up fuck it up. motherfucking blowjob life
Today i bought myself a new toy camera
Today i thought i saved myself some moolahs with a good steal
Today i had fun
Today i am aching all over and having a cold
Today i ended the awesome day to find out that it was still not a good steal , and i kinda got robbed (well sort of) and today i ended up with you…… being………
It goes in wrecks and tear you apart inside out
I want to work at frolick i want to work at frolick i want to work at frolick REPEAT
I can eat more yoghurt i can eat more yoghurt REPEAT
yay yay yay yay REPEAT
ok I need alcohol fuck this is driving me craaaaazy
positive post for someone you love, never, negative , always